"Perumpamaan orang yang mengingat(berzikir kepada) Rabbnya dengan yang tidak mengingat Rabbnya adalah seperti orang yang hidup dengan orang yang mati" (HR Al-Bukhari)

Friday, August 21, 2020

Thoughts

 sometimes,

when I'm not in a good mood,

I write


but that is not the usual case


usually I'll start to write when the feeling is intense

and there's this thoughts that's lingering in my head

like, written thoughts


maybe that's how I talk to myself

inner monologue


I rarely have this in-mind dialogue

and everytime (almost, i think), I'll write it out


so maybe, most of my thoughts are not well-organized thoughts that I can speak out

that's why, I rarely speak or write about it


yeah, maybe that's why...


still learning to get my thoughts organized...

I guess, 2020 is kind of the year of confusion for me

year of figuring things out hmmmm

I hope so

No comments:

Post a Comment