"Perumpamaan orang yang mengingat(berzikir kepada) Rabbnya dengan yang tidak mengingat Rabbnya adalah seperti orang yang hidup dengan orang yang mati" (HR Al-Bukhari)

Thursday, April 23, 2020

1 out of 366

quick p/s : this post is actually written on 1st of January, 2020. but I just posted it here, since I posted it on the wrong place, which I thought that it's this blog. anyways....
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



me entering 2020,
entering 24th year,

yet still uncertain about who i am


i remember people saying that, teenage years are that period of life where people are searching for oneself

i don't think i feel that way when i'm in my teenage years
coz i just, flow with the flow, i guess


the problem is,
i'm turning 24 this year,
yet i'm still puzzled about myself


or.. maybe
its just that i'm uncertain about who i am meant to be

to be honest,
i do feel afraid of my future,
like, who i am meant to be,
because... all of these circumstances...
i'm more than this

like i am meant for something big
and look, all this circumstances is pushing me towards it

even though i've failed so many times
and felt like giving up for sooo sooooooooooooo many times
but.....

i just
i don't know why
i couldn't give up
couldn't stop myself from keep on moving


or is it,
because of my writing remedy?
when i'm stressed,
i always ended up writing
and when i write, i think and contemplate

contemplating of reasons why i should not stop?
why should i care to continue?

and things seems smooth and easy for me since ever
maybe that's why i feel like, hey why should i stop?
as if the path is written for me



who am i?

No comments:

Post a Comment